There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Course provides students with multiple firearms drills and techniques designed to keep the injured officer in the fight. Skills range from simple tourniquet applications to complex, one-hand patrol rifle malfunction clearing. Designed to show officers that they can fight through injuries and give them confidence in their skills through multiple repetitions of injured officer drills.
- Single-hand tourniquet self-application
- Cover and concealment considerations
- Single-hand (dominant and non-dominant hand) pistol shooting, reloading, and malfunction clearing
- Single-hand (dominant and non-dominant hand) Patrol Rifle shooting, reloading, and malfunction clearing
- Single-hand (dominant and non-dominant hand) complex pistol and patrol rifle malfunction drills
- Supine shooting techniques, including multiple threat drills
- Combat mindset discussion
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will leave confident in their abilities to fight through injuries and win the fight.
Intermediate, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Rifle, Tactical Casualty Care (TCCC / TECC)
Pistol w/ at least 2 magazines
Patrol Rifle (Optional) w/sling and at least 2 magazines
100 rounds of pistol ammunition
100 rounds of patrol rifle ammunition (Optional)
Duty or concealed holster
Eye and hearing protection