Course provides students with multiple firearms drills and techniques designed to keep the injured officer in the fight. Skills range from simple tourniquet applications to complex, one-hand patrol rifle malfunction clearing. Designed to show officers that they can fight through injuries and give them confidence in their skills through multiple repetitions of injured officer drills.
Pistol w/ at least 2 magazines
Patrol Rifle (Optional) w/sling and at least 2 magazines
100 rounds of pistol ammunition
100 rounds of patrol rifle ammunition (Optional)
Duty or concealed holster
Eye and hearing protection
- Single-hand tourniquet self-application
- Cover and concealment considerations
- Single-hand (dominant and non-dominant hand) pistol shooting, reloading, and malfunction clearing
- Single-hand (dominant and non-dominant hand) Patrol Rifle shooting, reloading, and malfunction clearing
- Single-hand (dominant and non-dominant hand) complex pistol and patrol rifle malfunction drills
- Supine shooting techniques, including multiple threat drills
- Combat mindset discussion
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will leave confident in their abilities to fight through injuries and win the fight.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.