There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
In this course, we will guide you through the basics principles of the rifle; discuss care and maintenance; gear set-up and sling configurations; and operational concepts. From there, this course quickly takes off where we cover the following:
SATURDAY: COMBAT RIFLE 1
- Shooting fundamentals
- Multiple fighting positions
- Combat reloads and rapid fire drills
- Shooting from cover and concealment
- Close quarter and mid-range shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Urban fighting applications
- And more
SUNDAY: COMBAT RIFLE LEVEL 2
On day two, we'll take you deeper into the principles you were introduced to level 1 to make you a true student of the gun. We will push your skills to the next level as you execute realistic shooting and movement drills relevant to threats in the urban environment.
- In depth treatment of shooting fundamentals
- Close quarters and contact distance considerations
- Unorthodox fighting positions
- Rifle to pistol transitions
- Individual moment tactics
- Movement in teams of two
- Barricaded shooting
- Introduction to room clearing
- And more
Date and Time: Saturday-Sunday, March 23 & 24, 2019; 9am - 3pm
Location: 20 Sportsman Lane; Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania 17073
Contact information: For questions or for more information, please contact us at (479) 871-7580 or email at email@example.com
SPACE IS LIMITED!!! THIS COURSE WILL SELL OUT, SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!!!
Expectations and Outcomes
Objective: We will give you the framework to develop your skills and knowledge to employ your weapon in defense of yourself and others. If you're a beginner, you will leave confident in your newfound skill set. If you're more advanced, we will make you a faster and more efficient shooter.
Drivers license or government issued identification card.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
Attendees are expected to arrive with iron sites and optics zeroed. For the sake of time and consideration of others, we will not be class time to zero. If you need help with this, please contact us before 72 hours before the class and we get you set up for success.
- 1 carbine rifle (AR-15/AK/Or Other Semi Automatic Carbine) with a tactical sling
- 3 Magazines
- 600 rounds ammunition
- Tactical Sling
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection
- Knee/Elbow Pads (Optional)
- Rain Gear (We train rain/shine)