There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is a Level 1 Introductory Defensive Conceal Carry Pistol Course for those students seeking a fundamental understanding of firearms, want to freshen up on their conceal carry weapon handling skills, and learn more about defense tactics using their conceal carry. This is a low stress course designed to take the shooter to the next level of their continued training.
Basic Review Safe Rules for Proper Firearm Carry and Handling
Basic Review Seven Fundamentals of Marksmanship
Shooting at Multiple Distances
Shooting Primary Hand and Off Hand
Magazine Changes & Weapons Malfunctions
Concealed carry techniques
Drawing from Inside and Outside the Waistband Holster positions
Combative Draw Stroke
Expectations and Outcomes
This course will teach students the criteria for use of deadly force, key fundamentals, key first aid will be taught and students will learn how to apply several different tourniquets. Advance understanding of weapons uses and deployment along with Every Day Carry considerations and use.
Basic, CCW, Specialty Other
Valid State or Federal ID card
Battleline Tactical Waiver & Background Check
Host Range waiver if applicable
* Check in on 1 DEC 23 at the Fort Scott Munitions Shop - 523 E Wall St, Fort Scott, KS 66701
* Personal Pistol you use for Conceal Carry
* Both Inside and Outside the waistband holsters specific to your pistol
* Button Up Shirt and Jacket/Hoodie
* AMMO – Pistol 400rds [LEAD FREE AMMO REQUIRED]
* Eye and Ear Protection (Prescription glasses are fine)
* Water and Snacks are the responsibility of the student – Stay Hydrated!
* Applicable Clothing/Gear for Weather Conditions – We will train in the rain, cold, heat, etc.