There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is an introduction to the safe use of a holster and concealment while carrying a handgun.This class is appropriate for you if:
- You are familiar with common handgun safety practices
- You want to advance your handgun concealment performance
- You would need coaching on drawing a handgun from a holster
- Safely drawing a handgun from a holster - following a 4 step process
- Concealment of a holster
- Safely recovering the gun to the holster after shooting
- Dry fire practice methods
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will be familiar with safe holstering and concealment practices.
The student will recieve a certificate of training.
The student should have the following equipment:
- Safe reliable semiautomatic handgun
- Solid holster for the handgun - no Blackhawk Serpa holsters, no soft nylon holsters
- A belt designed to hold a gun holster
- A magazine pouch to carry a spare magazine