There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
- Essential gun safety rules
- Different types of pistols and which one is best for you
- The basics of ammunition
- The fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Different shooting positions
- The most common shooting errors
- Proper gun cleaning and maintenance
- How to maintain your skills
- Online Videos / 2 Hour Class Room
- 1 Hour Range Time
- Demonstrate Safe Firearm Handling
- Demonstrate Firearm Loading, Unloading
- Minimum 40 rounds on Target / 10 Feet
Expectations and Outcomes
You should have a very thorough understanding of Semi-Auto Pistols, Double-Action and Single-Action Revolvers, Firearm Safety, and Shooting Fundamentals and their application.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.