Our Full Course at a great Deal.
How to get a concealed carry permit, take this USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association) 8 and 16 hours concealed carry course is an excellent way to introduce yourself to gun safety, basic firearm handling as well as familiarizing yourself with Illinois firearm laws. Successful completion of this conceal and carry course will exceed the minimum requirements for the state of Illinois in order for you to obtain your concealed carry permit. Concealed carry classes in Schaumburg.
A State ID or your FOID Card.
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You are able to obtain a FOID card.
- You do not have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol.
- You are not subject to any pending arrest warrants, prosecution or proceeding for an offense.
- You have not been in residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification.
- You may be eligible if you satisfy all of above and no objections are filed by law enforcement.
Expectations and Outcomes
At the completions of this course you will receive a certificate, that will allow you to apply for your Illinois Concealed Carry License and Florida permit.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.