CLOSE-RANGE ENGAGEMENT COURSE
This course will teach you how to handle nearby threats while using the body, personal weapons, and defensive firearms.
Duration: 2 days
Type(s): Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, In Home Defense Training, Other, Rifle, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
Instructor: Defensive Marksmanship Instructor Group (DMIG) - Israel Matos View Bio
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Serviceable pistol (at least 9mm)
- 3 pistol magazines minimum
- Quality holster that stays open after drawing
- Serviceable carbine with sling (5.56, 300BK, 7.62X39, pistol-caliber carbine, etc.)
- 3 carbine magazines minimum
- Ability to carry at least 2 magazines, on your body, for both weapon systems
- 350 rounds pistol ammo
- 350 rounds carbine ammo
- Wrap-around eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Mental readiness/Mindset.
- Real World Safety.
- Pistol Close Range Engagement.
- Long Gun Close Range Engagement.
- Weapons postures and retention.
- Principals of Close Range Engagement.
- Initiative Based Tactics.
- 1 Person clearing techniques.
- 2 Person clearing techniques.
- 3 Person clearing techniques.
- 4 Person clearing techniques.
- Hallway/Room clearing techniques
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.