This is a basic defensive pistol course designed to make you a more proficient defensive and/or reactionary shooter under stress. If you do not have basic weapons handling and marksmanship down this is not the course for you.
- Enviromental considerations
- Pistol handling and safety
- Pistol retention principals
- Combative drawstroke methods
- Pistol ballistics
- Target shooting vs defensive shooting
Expectations and Outcomes
Expect to be more familiar with your pistols strenghts and weaknesses by the end of the course.
Advanced, Intermediate, CCW, Other, Scenario Based Training
Please bring all documentation with you to the course.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- pistol of quality manufacture
- 4 pistol mags
- holster (no cloth or nylon holsters)
- mag pouches
- cleaning kit
- eye and ear protection
- lunch and water