There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is a basic pistol course designed for entry level shooters to become comfortable and familiar with pistol marksmanship, including safe pistol handling and manipulation.
- Pistol handling and manipulation
- Weapon maintenance
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Equipment selection
- Pistol ballistics
- Legal considerations
- pistol of quality manufacture
- 3 magazines
- eye and ear protection
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- a quality optic is recommended, but not required
- water and food, as desired
Additional gear is advised based on season/weather (sunscreen, hat, raingear, etc.).