Zombie CQB Course
Basic - This course is designed to teach a student how to handle nearby threats using their bodies and edged, blunt, improvised weapons, as well as defensive firearms.
Duration: 2 days
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This Zombie themed course is a combination of our Mid Range Engagement course with our CQB course. The goal of this course is to show different techniques to deal with threats in close proximity (Zombie Themed). This course also covers how to clear structures using tactically sound methods and egage threat out to 600 yards.
This is a Halloween-themed event; one of the best holidays of the year. Feel free to wear a costume, if you want to, throughout the course!
- mental readiness/mindset
- pistol close-range engagement
- long gun close-range engagement
- Mid range engagement techniques
- weapons postures and retention
- principals of close-range engagement
- initiative-based tactics
- 1-person clearing techniques
- 2-person clearing techniques
- hallway/room clearing techniques
Expectations and Outcomes
Expect to have a good time.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Other, Rifle, Scenario Based Training
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- serviceable pistol (at least 9mm)
- minimum 3 pistol magazines
- quality holster that stays open after drawing
- serviceable carbine with sling (5.56, 300BK, 7.62X39, pistol-caliber carbine, etc.)
- minimum 3 carbine magazines
- Light source (weapon mounted, handheld)
- 600 rounds pistol ammo (minimum)
- 800 rounds carbine ammo (minimum)
- wrap-around eye protection clear lens and dark lens
- hearing protection
- Gloves (optional)
- ability to carry at least 2 magazines, on your body, for both weapon systems minimum (plate carrier, battle belt)
- Costume optional
- Food and water
- Overnight gear (optional)