There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
We understand that sometimes ladies are more comfortable learning with only other ladies in the class so we developedd this course.
This class is for anyone with little to no experience handling a firearm. Students will learn in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with hands-on instruction that includes 4 hours of classroom and range exercises. The time spent on the range includes firing 10 rounds from a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol.
- Rules of safe gun handling
- Revolver vs. semi-automatic
- Loading & unloading a firearm
- Ammunition Types & Selection
- Introduction & tour of the gun range
- Continued opportunities for skill development
Expectations and Outcomes
Learn basic safety and handling of firearms and fire a weapon which has very little recoil to build confidence.
Basic, Women's Only Courses
- Eye and ear protection (will be provided if you don't have any)
- Baseball type hat
- Proper range attire*