There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course will teach you the tactics to clear your home from any invaders. You will learn how to deal with hallways, different types of room layouts, search corners, clear closets, and more. In addition, we will discuss plans to deal with children and spouse in the home.
Skills will be practiced as a single individual and as part of a husband/wife team.
- Clearing hallways
- Clearing T-intersections
- Clearing center-fed rooms
- Clearing corner-fed rooms
- Dealing with both inward and outward opening doors
- Working as part of a small team
- "Slicing the Pie"
- Working with a tactical rifle
- Skill-building exercises
Expectations and Outcomes
Student will attain an understanding of proper tactics and methods to defend their homes from invasions. All graduates will receive a certificate of completion.
Intermediate, In Home Defense Training, Other, Rifle
- Student should have at least a basic to intermediate level of skill with a handgun and/or rifle
- Comfortable footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Training weapons will be provided.