This training session is approximately 8 hours long. You will learn what it is like to shoot under stress, reload while in a fight and how to take and shoot from cover.
The following topics will be included in the course:
- Weapon Safety
- Loading & Unloading the weapon
- Shooting fundamentals
- Use of revolvers & semi-auto pistols for Defensive Purpose
- Use of the Pulse+ Taser
- Live fire at the range
Expectations and Outcomes
By the end of this course, we would like you to feel comfortable with the firearm your want to use for protection. The ability to present the firearm under stress and have the ability to hit the intended target.
Valid State issued photo ID
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
The student is required to have the following prior to this course:
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Baseball style hat
- Holster IWB or OWB
- 2 magazines or speed loaders with holders
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Firearm & correct ammunition for your weapon
- 150 rounds of ammo
- Drink & snack (water will be provided)
NO OPEN TOED SHOES or HEELS or any other inapropriatee clothing