There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The goals of Women's Handgun & Self Defense Fundamentals are to:
- Provide a welcoming, knowledgeable and supportive instructional environment
- Share the importance of fiream safety
- Empower you with knowledge, skills, & confidence
- Build the number of responsibly armed women
- Encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and adopt the correct mindset for personal protection
- What's your why?
- Understanding Firearms
- A few introductions
- Clearing Semi-auto firearms
- Universal Safety Rules
- Every gun has a safety
- Learning the "RIGHT" way
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Stance, Grip, Sight Alignment, Sight Picture, Trigger Control, Breath Control
- Much, Much more!
Expectations and Outcomes
By the end, you will understand the working functions of a handgun, the importance of safety, clearing a firearm, how to line-up a sight picture and pull the trigger just to name a few.
Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Women's Only Courses
Students are required to provide the following:
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Baseball style hat
- Pistol (.380, 9mm, .40) any are recommended, with holster (No Shoulder Holsters)
- 200 Rounds of ammunition for your firearm (Factory new only - NO reloads, Range Rules)
- No Open Toed Shoes
- Weather appropiate clothing