There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Advanced, Intermediate, Active Shooter Response Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
- I'm a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- I'm licensed to legally conceal carry a firearm.
- I'm not a registered sexual offender with any state.
- I have not been convicted of domestic violence in any state.
- I'm able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Safety risks resulting from arriving to class with the wrong holster as described in the Gear Checklist, and/or failing to disclose physical/mental/medical limitations will result in dismissal without a refund.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
Examples of an experienced shooter suited for this course. Any ONE will suffice.
- Routinely competes in USPSA, IPSC, IDPA, or local outlaw matche
- Has already completed several professional pistol fighting courses.
- Has already been vetted by a local range (e.g. Nexus) as being able to safely rapid fire, draw from concealment, and shoot and move; and, routinely attends their drill nights.
Student Equipment List
- 450 rounds quality FMJ or JHP practice ammunition (9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .357 Sig, or .380 Auto)
- Wear only your actual concealed carry kit and casual clothing (closed toed shoes)
- No SERPA, Nylon, Hybrid, or minimalist trigger guard holsters
- Ballistic rated eye protection (MIL SPEC 32432 & ANSI Z87.1)
- Electronic ear protection
- Light lunch, snacks, and minimum 1 gallon of fluid
- Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, personal first aid kit, notepad and pen