Concealed Carry Force on Force
Duration: 8 hours shoot house time
Type(s): Advanced, Intermediate, Active Shooter Response Training, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
Instructor: EDC Pistol Training LLC - Karim Manassa View Bio
Tuition includes UTM equipment and ammunition.
This 8 hour opposition and scenario based training uses UTM non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) and Shocknife to teach on demand problem solving under extreme stress.
- I'm a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- I'm licensed to legally conceal carry a firearm.
- I'm not a registered sexual offender with any state.
- I have not been convicted of domestic violence in any state.
- I'm able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Safety risks resulting from arriving to class with the wrong holster as described in the Gear Checklist, and/or failing to disclose physical/mental/medical limitations will result in dismissal without a refund.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
Student Equipment List
There is a $20 parking fee at the training site.
Ballistic rated eye protection (MIL SPEC 32432 & ANSI Z87.1) for paper target shooting portion
Padlock to secure live weapons inside provided lockers
If you have a Glock 17 or Sig P320 carry holster, please wear it
Optional: some students wear a heart rate monitor to evaluate their self control under pressure
If you every day carry a flashlight or TQ/med kit, please wear them
First time Force on Force students may want to wear long pants, gloves, and thick long sleeve sweatshirt
Light lunch, snacks, and fluids (refrigerator and microwave on site)
Personal first aid kit, notepad and pen
Expectations and Outcomes
Force on Force is where "the rubber meets the road" and we learn how to use our pistol and other assets to manage and problem solve encounters with unknown non-compliant contacts.
A must-have "pressure test" training experience for anyone who wants to learn how to fight with their gun, not just shoot at inanimate targets.
Learn how to manage your body alarm reaction, all while validating your tactics, techniques, and procedures.
Every student is a protagonist in multiple unique opposition based exercises including:
- 0 to 5 Shooting & Reactionary Gap Isolation Drills
- Civilian and Off Duty LE centric Scenario Based Problems in open rooms, structures, and no light.
When not learning directly, every student learns vicariously (either as an observer or as a passive participant bystander) as each student protagonist's unique drill or scenario unfolds.
Our instructors/role players provide a constructive debrief after every drill or scenario.
Concealed Carry Solo Structure Clearing & Low Light | No Light is a strongly recommended prior to taking this course.
NLTA training assets and ammunition are provided.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.