Level III DEFENSIVE PISTOL COURSE
Advanced - DESIGNED FOR STUDENTS WITH A BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE PISTOL AND DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR SHOOTING EXPERIENCE.
Duration: 8 hours range time
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The defensive pistol course is designed for those with a basic knowledge of operation and safety of the pistol or revolver. This course will take you deeper into the use of the pistol in a defensive posture to protect you and your family. Applying real world application in a defensive environment. Your limits will be pushed in this course to develop a muscle memory for you to react safely and effectively.
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Pistol Safety and Handling
- Survival Mindset
- Reality Based Training Principles
- Loading and Unloading
- Malfunction Drills
- Proper Use of Cover and Concealment
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple Target Engagement
- Practical Shooting Positions
- Critical Problem Solving during a threat engagement
Expectations and Outcomes
This course will include a stress-induced evolution to highlight discussions that take place throughout the day.
Advanced, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training
Completion of a basic pistol course and provide proof.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Semiautomatic Pistol Chambered in 9mm/40 or 45 caliber or revolver.
- Sturdy Belt with Strong Side Holster and a Double Magazine Pouch for your firearm.
- 500 rounds of ammunition, 3 magazines (revolver speed loaders) each and Snap Caps (or dummy ammunition) for malfunction drills.
- ASNI safety glasses as well as hearing protection.