There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is handgun safety and Qualification
Safe handling of the handgun.
Stae required qualification
Expectations and Outcomes
- The student will follow all safety rules and act in a respectful manner at all times while in class and on the range. The student must demonstrate the ability to safely load, unload, and handle the firearm.
The student must demonstrate proficiency by achieving a score of no less than 72% on the live-fire qualification.
Intermediate, CCW, Other
Current NM issued CCW
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- $4.00 range fee to be paid to range operator.
- A minimum of 50 rounds of Factory ammunition for the weapon/s you will be used to qualify. (2 types of weapon would require 50 rounds each.)
- Eye and hearing protection.
- A belt and holster with at least two extra magazine pouches.
- Firearm (handgun) suitable for self-defense. (.32 caliber or larger)
- At least three magazines for a semi-auto pistol and speed loaders or another method to reload revolvers.