This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight picture as well as accurate bulls eye shooting with traditional defensive pistols at various distances. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to refresh and practice their skills as well as learn something new.
All students must understand and be able to successfully maintain all shooting safety fundamentals.
The class curriculum contains:
– Basic pistol safety fundamentals.
– Range safety, orientation and proper range protocol.
– Shooting fundamentals (grip, stance, breath control, trigger control, hold control, sight picture and sight alignment, follow through).
– Dry fire / live fire drills.
– Reloading techniques.
– Strong hand and weak hand shooting.
– Accuracy and speed development drills.
– Engaging multiple targets.
– Gear discussion/selection.
– Alternate shooting positions
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
All students must bring:
– Semi-automatic pistol or revolver of their choice.
– Minimum of 500 rounds of brass cased ammunition (no steel cased ammo).
– Quality eye and ear protection.
– Three magazines minimum with magazine carriers/pouch, etc.
– Pistol / caliber specific cleaning supplies or kit.
-Kydex holster —PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, Fobus, Alien Gear, Blade Tech, DeSantis, Uncle Mikes holsters. We recommend holsters from Dark Star Gear, Raven Concealment, 508 Holsters, Blackpoint Tactical, Black Center Tactical, C&G Holsters & G-Code.
– notepad or notebook with pen
– An open mind, humble, willing to learn attitude!
For more information or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org