There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight picture as well as accurate bulls eye shooting with traditional defensive pistols at various distances. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to refresh and practice their skills as well as learn something new.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
All students must bring:
– Quality semi-automatic pistol chambered in 380 ACP, 9mm, 357Sig 40S&W, or 45 ACP.
– Minimum of 600 rounds of brass cased ammunition (no steel cased ammo).
– Quality eye and ear protection. Electronic ear protection is recommended.
– Four magazines minimum with magazine carriers/pouch, etc. (please arrive with magazines loaded)
– Pistol / caliber specific cleaning supplies or kit.
– Quality kydex holster —PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, Alien Gear, Fobus, Uncle Mike’s or Crossbreed, “hybrid” style holsters. NO ankle, small of the back, or shoulder holsters.
We recommend holsters from Dark Star Gear, 508 Holsters, Raven Concealment, Blackpoint Tactical, Black Center Tactical, C&G Holsters, Concealment Express & G-Code.
– notepad or notebook with pen
– An open mind, humble, willing to learn attitude!
– Lunch, snacks and beverages to last thru the day.