There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
To teach the Rifleman how to organize a defense team of neighbors in time of calamity. Neighborhood defense team tactics and considerations will be taught.
Categories of patrols - with an emphasis on the security patrol.
Patrol formations, Patrol team positions and duties, Bounding
Hand signals and silent communication
Shooting, moving, and communicating
How to break contact
How to perform an ambush
This class will have some range time, and some patrol time.
Advanced, Intermediate, Rifle
- A zeroed rifle!
- This is not an entry level rifle class. If you have not had an entry level rifle class before, you are strongly encouraged to do so prior to this class. Please contact us if you have any questions on this requirement.
Required Materials -
* your semiautomatic magazine fed battle rifle. AR15 & AK47 preferred. Please contact the instructor if you plan to bring a different sort of rifle.
* 3 or more mags (we will have a limited number of loaners again). Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class. Please have at least 1 empty mag with you at class time.
* 200 rounds of ammo - same brand / same type.
* no green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* notepad & pen
* eye protection & ear protection.
* Patrol pack, with:
* 2nd pair of socks, waterproofed.
* 2L water, minimum - 1 gallon preferred.
* fire starting kit
Suggested materials -
* chest rig or battle belt
* creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, food, WATER!
Notes on Participation
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Notes on Ammunition -
AR15 shooters - AVOID Steel cased ammunition.
AK shooters - USE Steel cased ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Notes on gear
* If your rifle/handgun has an "el-cheapo" optic (MSRP of $100 or less), expect that optic to not survive the class. If you do not have backup sights - you will need to bring a spare. Rentals may be available.
* If your rifle/handgun is experiencing mechanical issues (other than feeding issues on steel cased or hand loaded ammo) or other safety issues - your rifle/handgun will be removed from the line. You will need a spare. Rentals may be available.
* If you need to rent a handgun or rifle for this class, they are available.
* Please contact us immediately if you need to rent a gun. You will need to pass a background check to ensure that you are not a prohibited person.
* If you purchase a ticket + rental and do not submit to a background check, you will not be allowed to shoot and you will NOT receive a refund.
* If you do not pass the background check, there will NOT be a refund.
* If your handgun or rifle goes down or is removed from the line for safety reasons and you do not have a spare, you may rent a handgun or rifle for the remainder of the day. Full day rental fee applies.
* Hand loads are not permitted with rentals.
Refunds & exchanges:
* Tuition sale is final and is a commitment to train with Patriot Training at the date and time scheduled.
* In the unlikely event we have to cancel a class, refunds and exchanges will be offered.
* We do not offer refunds or transfers to students who cancel or fail to show up for class.
* This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.