There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This class is designed to get you familiar with your handgun and give you some essential skills and tactics.
Shooting positions and variations
Shooting & moving
There will also be a skills evaluation
Basic, Intermediate, CCW
Under 18 welcome, must be accompanied by participating parent / legal guardian.
WE WILL SHOOT, RAIN OR SHINE!
* your handgun (we will have a limited number of rentals available)
* holster that will not collapse when drawn.
* NO SERPA HOLSTERS
* No Leather holsters that will collapse.
* Sturdy belt for carry.
* 2 or more mags
* 200 rounds of ammo
* notepad & pen
* eye protection & ear protection.
* Duty belt / rig is approved.
* Concealment garment.
* Spare mag pouch (if you don't have one, don't worry - a pocket will be fine).
* creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, food, WATER!
Notes on Participation
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Notes on Ammunition -
AR15 shooters - AVOID Steel cased ammunition.
AK shooters - USE Steel cased ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Notes on gear
* If your rifle/handgun has an "el-cheapo" optic (MSRP of $100 or less), expect that optic to not survive the class. If you do not have backup sights - you will need to bring a spare. Rentals may be available.
* If your rifle/handgun is experiencing mechanical issues (other than feeding issues on steel cased or hand loaded ammo) or other safety issues - your rifle/handgun will be removed from the line. You will need a spare. Rentals may be available.
* If you need to rent a handgun for this class, they are available.
* Please contact us immediately if you need to rent a gun. You will need to make that purchase using the link below and you will need to pass a background check to ensure that you are not a prohibited person.
* If you purchase a ticket + rental and do not submit to a background check, you will not be allowed to shoot and you will NOT receive a refund.
* If you do not pass the background check, there will NOT be a refund.
* If your handgun or rifle goes down or is removed from the line for safety reasons and you do not have a spare, you may rent a handgun or rifle for the remainder of the day. Full day rental fee applies.
* Hand loads are not permitted with rentals. Steel cased ammo is not permitted with rentals.
Refunds & exchanges:
* Tuition sale is final and is a commitment to train with Patriot Training at the date and time scheduled.
* In the unlikely event we have to cancel a class, refunds and exchanges will be offered.
* We do not offer refunds or transfers to students who cancel or fail to show up for class.
* This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.