Individual Marksmanship Program
Basic - Individual training based on your goals and schedule. Contact us directly to make an appointment.
Duration: Duration depends upon your stated learning outcomes and goals.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This program is for the individual shooter wishing to improve their shooting. It begins with a 30-45 minute consultation to establish your goals/expectations and to develop a specific training plan for you. It is followed by range sessions to develop those skills, and an effective and progressive training plan. This is not a class, it is a tailored, individualized, mentoring session with the goal of improving your confidence and competence with a firearm, while also improving your abilities. Additional sessions are available in hourly increments.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, Other, Seminars / Lectures
Please bring a positive learn attitude, your questions and experiences to share. Participation is key to having a enjoyable learning experience.
Range Equipment Recommendation List
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Hat, Sunscreen & bug spray, as needed
- Your preferred handgun/rifle (as applicable)
- Appropriate holster for your handgun, as applicable for your specified use/course (sling for rifles)
- (strong side, outside the waistband is preferred and highly recommended)
- Factory Ammunition for your handgun/rifle (minimum 150 rounds, course dependent, no reloads)
- Minimum 2 speed loaders (revolvers), 2 magazines for semi-auto pistols, 3 magazines for rifles
- Ammunition carrier (speed loaders/magazines pouches)
- Appropriate clothing for weather/range condition, course application (rain gear, long pants/sleeves, knee-pads, etc)
- Snacks, as appropriate