Individual Marksmanship Program
Individual training based on your goals and schedule. Contact us directly to make an appointment.
Duration: Duration depends upon your stated learning outcomes and goals.
Type(s): Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, Other, Seminars / Lectures
Instructor: Professional Defense Concepts, LLC - Dennis Kouri View Bio
This program is for the individual shooter wishing to improve their shooting. It begins with a 30-45 minute consultation to establish your goals/expectations and to develop a specific training plan for you. It is followed by range sessions to develop those skills, and an effective and progressive training plan. This is not a class, it is a tailored, individualized, mentoring session with the goal of improving your confidence and competence with a firearm, while also improving your abilities. Additional sessions are available in hourly increments.
Please bring a positive learn attitude, your questions and experiences to share. Participation is key to having a enjoyable learning experience.
Range Equipment Recommendation List
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Hat, Sunscreen & bug spray, as needed
- Your preferred handgun/rifle (as applicable)
- Appropriate holster for your handgun, as applicable for your specified use/course (sling for rifles)
- (strong side, outside the waistband is preferred and highly recommended)
- Factory Ammunition for your handgun/rifle (minimum 150 rounds, course dependent, no reloads)
- Minimum 2 speed loaders (revolvers), 2 magazines for semi-auto pistols, 3 magazines for rifles
- Ammunition carrier (speed loaders/magazines pouches)
- Appropriate clothing for weather/range condition, course application (rain gear, long pants/sleeves, knee-pads, etc)
- Snacks, as appropriate
Friday - 8/30/2019
On Demand/Per Request, so sign up and we'll be in touch
Sierra Vista, AZ
Instructor: Dennis Kouri
Class Size: 1 - 4 Students
4 Spaces LeftRegister