There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
A unique course designed for anyone who carries a firearm for personal protection on a routine basis and may be unaware of the aftermath of a Deadly Force encounter. What to do, who to call. We provide the tools to create a contact & action plan and teach you basic life-saving techniques.
Creating a Communication Plan
Post Defensive Shooting Actions
Care Under Fire
Expectations and Outcomes
At class completion, students will:
- have the tools to create a communications plan with family
- set personal actions
- understand the perceptions of and how to interact with first-responders
- have knowledge of legal services available
- be familiar with applying tourniquets
- be able to apply proper pressure dressings
- know proper wound packing and junction injuries
- know when and how to apply chest seals/treat chest wounds