There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This 4 hour Pistol Fundamentals Course is designed for the student looking to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapons handling with a defensive pistol from the holster.
- Weapons Safety
- Cycle of Pistol Operation
- Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship
- Drawing from Holster
- Loading / Unloading
- Proper Selection and Placement of Gear
- Ammo Selection
- Live Fire Drills to Increase Safe Weapons Handling and Marksmanship
Ability to legally own a firearm
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Pistol 9MM or larger
- 2 Magazines
- Quality Holster that stays open after drawing (NO NYLON holsters)
- Magazine pouch
- 250 rounds of Ammunition
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection