International Executive/ Close Protection Course
Intermediate - High Threat security and risk management for Hostile Environments
Duration: 8 Days, plus some night training
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Advanced High Threat Executive/ Close Protection Course, covering diplomatic security and worldwide protection services, developed for hostile environments. The course is very comprehensive and innovative, covering the most current up to date training and operational executive protection and diplomatic security techniques.
Internationally recognized training, for domestic and overseas protective security assignments.
- Basic & advanced executive/ close protection (roles & responsibilities)
- Advanced executive/ close protection foot techniques & vehicle formations
- Close protection & security operational planning
- Threat assessments & risk analysis
- Risk Management, conflict resolution & security polices
- Site surveys, security advances & route reconnaissance
- Close quarters combat (CQC) & defensive shooting skills
- Interpersonal skills & conflict management (realistic incidents)
- Physical intervention skills & crisis management
- Advanced counter actions (team formations & vehicle movements)
- Advanced weapons training (pistols, carbines, rifles & shotguns)
- Protective services/ security detail attack on client & evacuation live fire situations
- Security convoy, single & multiple ambush live fire situations
- Weapons familiarization (pistols, rifles & shotguns)
- Anti-Kidnap techniques & security awareness for hostile environments
- Force on force (SIMUNITION®) realistic high risk security scenarios
- Protective surveillance (protective security operations)
Expectations and Outcomes
The training is internationally recognized with the given certification. The option is available for the NRA certifications to be dome at the same time, for a cost effective additional fee.
- Trojan Securities International & Trojan International Defense Group
- NRA certification available (additional fee for NRA training & certification)
Advanced, Intermediate, Instructor Training Courses, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge), Security Training & Certification
We will require one official form of Government identification and a training application filled out.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
For this course we provide everything required for training, except for Groin Protection for the force on force training. You are welcome to bring along your own training gear and weapons. We have secure firearms and ammunition storage facilities onsite.
- Firearms including, pistols, rifles, shotguns and any other
- Foreign weapons
- All ammunition various calibers
- Simuntions for force on force
- Protective safety equipment
- Training vehicles