|Register Now||November 7 Saturday||2 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
|Register Now||November 9 Monday||1 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
|Register Now||November 14 Saturday||2 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
|Register Now||November 16 Monday||1 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
|Register Now||November 22 Sunday||2 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
|Register Now||December 5 Saturday||2 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
|Register Now||December 27 Sunday||1 - 10 Students||8am-4pm||Marcus Zeigler|
Our Concealed Carry classes help you meet the requirements to apply for a state license.
WE DO NOT SALE AMMO
- Firearm safety
- The fundamentals of shooting
- Pistol parts and operation
- Ammunition selection
- Firearm maintenance
- Legal considerations
- And much more
Expectations and Outcomes
successful completion of this class will result in student receiving certificate of competency to provide to the sheriff for ccw.
- DO NOT BRING A LOADED FIREARM INTO THE CLASS, LEAVE IT LOCKED IN YOUR VEHICLE.
- BRING PHOTO ID
- THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN EXAM AND SHOOTING QUALFICATION, COME PREPARED TO LEARN.
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS 15 minutes early for registration.
- please do not wear open toed shoes on the range.
- Dress appropriately for the weather, you will be on the range for 2 hours.
- Bring pen and paper for note taking
- Please bring snacks/lunch. There will be snacks for sale in class.
- We will provide you with a .22LR pistol and ammo. If you would like to use your own gun you will need at least 50 rounds for your shooting qualification. We do not SALE ammo