There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is a comprehensive seminar that covers: situational awareness, conflict avoidance, conflict de-escalation techniques, physiology of violent encounters, and the legal aspects of the use of deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath of a critical incident. This course is perfect for anyone that carries a firearm for self defense, regardless of their experience level.
- Conflict avoidance and situational awareness
- Home security and home defense
- The physiology of violent encounters
- The legal aspects of using deadly force
- Including knowing what to do in the aftermath
Basic, Intermediate, CCW, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Seminars / Lectures, USCCA Courses, Virtual Simulation