There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
When you arrive to Maryland Small arms ask for Chief Ayala or text us at 202-359-0601
All Applicants Must Submit:
- A completed concealed firearm permit application. All information must be typed or legibly printed using ink. The certified instructor must have completed the Weapon Familiarity Certification section which includes the applicant’s full name, the instructor’s approved stamp, signature, and date on which the applicant completed the class
- One Photograph: A recent color photograph of passport quality (2″x2″, no hats or sunglasses) taken within the last 60 days and has your name printed on the back
- One Fingerprint Card: (FBI FD-258) The fingerprint card must be completely filled out, writing and prints must be legible, including signatures of both applicant and official
All information must be typed or legibly printed using black or blue ink ONLY. Cards with a required field left blank will result in immediate rejection without further processing. Fingerprints must have been taken by a qualified individual. Fingerprints that do not meet the strict requirements will be rejected.
- A photocopy of your non-expired Driver’s License or State issued Identification Card.
- If applicable, documentation showing you were born outside the United States and proof of United States legal residency such as Naturalization Number, Born Abroad Birth Certificate (born on a US military base), valid U.S. Passport, or permanent resident card.
- If applicable, you must provide documentation to support any “Yes” answers.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
All applicants must complete the Utah concealed firearm permit class taught by an approved instructor.
- The training must include general familiarity with the types of firearms to be concealed, the safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of the types of firearms to be concealed; and current laws defining lawful use of a firearm by a private citizen, including lawful self-defense, use of force by a private citizen, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.