There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This class is Intermediate Carbine.
-Confirm Zero (should come to class with a zeroed carbine)
-Cover/Concealment with movement
-Movement (side to side)
-Balancing Speed and accuracy (Drills)
-Transitions (Carbine to Pistol and Back)
-Reloads under stress
-Malfunction and stoopage clearing under stress
-Pysical and mental stress
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will be able to perform basic skills under stress while balancing speed and accuracy. Students will be able to effectively transition between carbine and pistol.
Intermediate, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Rifle, Scenario Based Training, Specialty Other
1. Government issued photo ID.
2. Proof of completion of a Carbine 1 course from a reputable training organization.
3. Proof of completion of a Handgun 1 course from a reputable training organization.
1. Book here.
2. Sign the waiver form that will be sent to you via Adobe sign (if not already a part of this booking process).
3. Send copy of photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the gear list on our website.
Both the "General" and class specific gear lists apply. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. A FAILURE TO PREPARE MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
FAILURE TO SAFELY HANDLE A FIREARM MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Please visit our website for policy information. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INFORMATION
Please visit www.attdweb.com for policies.