-Confirm Zero (should come to class with a zeroed carbine)
-Cover/Concealment with movement
-Movement (diagonal & all directions)
-Balancing Speed and accuracy (Drills)
-Transitions under stress (Carbine to Pistol and Back)
-Reloads under stress
-Malfunction and stoopage clearing under stress
-Injured arm drills
-Pysical and mental stress
-Shooting to distance
-Positonal shooting (side prone)
-Decision-making under stress
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will integrate their basic knowledge to perform advanced tasks. Students will be able to perform advanced skills under stress while balancing speed and accuracy. Students will be able to effectively transition between carbine and pistol under stress. Students will becime familiar with new shooting positions and shooting out to distance.
Advanced, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Other, Rifle, Scenario Based Training
1. Government issued photo ID.
2. Proof of completion of a Carbine 2 course from a reputable training organization.
3. Proof of completion of a Handgun 1 course from a reputable training organization.
1. Book here.
2. Sign the waiver form that will be sent to you via Adobe sign (if not already a part of this booking process).
3. Send copy of photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the gear list on our website.
Both the "General" and class specific gear lists apply. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. A FAILURE TO PREPARE MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
FAILURE TO SAFELY HANDLE A FIREARM MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Please visit our website for policy information. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INFORMATION
Please visit www.attdweb.com for policies.