There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Intermediate Tactical Handgun.
Please check the gear list for necessary items
- Knowledge skills and attitude to meet the requirements of the class.
- Drawing from a holster
- Cover/Concealment (dynamic)
- Movement (side to side)
- Situational awareness
- Balancing speed & Accuracy
- 3 types of reloads
- Malfunction & stoppage remediation under stress
- Physical and mental stress
- Multiple threats
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will be able to safely handle a firearm in an every day life environment.
Intermediate, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Specialty Other
1. Email: Government issued photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bring government issued photo ID to class.
3. Proof of completion of Tactical Handgun 1 from a reputable school.
1. Book here.
2. Sign the waiver form that will be sent to you via Adobe sign (if not already a part of this booking process).
Please see the gear list on our website.
Both the "General" and class specific gear lists apply. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. A FAILURE TO PREPARE MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
FAILURE TO SAFELY HANDLE A FIREARM MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Please visit our website for policy information. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INFORMATION