Current 2 person room clearing strategies and manuvers covering:
-Legality of room clearing (lay instructors, not attorneys, grain of salt, please)
This course will primarily be taught with blue guns and airsoft (we provide).
NO force on force will be conducted during class.
NO live weapons/ammo
We're happy to do force on force training or team live training seperately for more advanced students at our discretion. NOT in this class.
- Current 2 person room clearing strategies and manuvers covering:
- Legality of room clearing (lay instructors, not attorneys, grain of salt, please)
Expectations and Outcomes
This is training only, not a recommendation as to how to conduct yourself in the real world. We wish to develop skills primairiliy as individual or two person teams. Perfect for civilians, LE, Security who will likely deal more with 1-2 scenarios than full teams.
Advanced training is available for those who wish to work in larger teams.
Persons wishing to enroll must obtain approval from an instructor, and should have at least a basic working knowledge of firearms and have excellent safe firearms handling skills.
Intermediate, In Home Defense Training, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge), Specialty Other
1. Government issued photo ID.
2. Proof of compitence with a firearm (speak with instructor).
3. Must have taken CQB 1 from ATTD
1. Book here.
2. Sign the waiver form that will be sent to you via Adobe sign (if not already a part of this booking process).
3. Send copy of photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL GEAR REQUIREMENT: FULL WRAP AROUND GOGGLE OR GLASSES -- BBs may bounce off of targets.
Airsoft provided -no LIVE WEAPONS OF any kind allowed.
Please see the gear list on our website.
Both the "General" and class specific gear lists apply. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. A FAILURE TO PREPARE MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
FAILURE TO SAFELY HANDLE A FIREARM MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Please visit our website for policy information. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INFORMATION
Please visit www.attdweb.com for policies.