|Register Now||April 15 Saturday||
|4 - 6 Students||8am-7pm||Michael Tano|
- The knowledge, skills, and attitude to safely teach NRA Rifle.
-Knowledge skills and attitude to meet the requirements to teach the NRA Basic Rifle course.
Teaching the following:
-Basic Rifle Marksmanship
Expectations and Outcomes
Must pass written and shooting qualifications. Safety will be assessed by the instructor subjectively.
Intermediate, Instructor Training Courses, NRA Courses, Rifle
1. Government issued photo ID.
2. NRA BIT (Badic Instructor Training Certificate) NO more than two (2) years old.
3. NRA Rifle Student Course Certificate
1. Book here.
2. Book on the NRA's website.
3. Sign the waiver form that will be sent to you via Adobe sign (if not already a part of this booking process).
Please see the gear list on our website for NRA Rifle.
Both the "General" and class specific gear lists apply. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. A FAILURE TO PREPARE MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Also be sure to bring:
-NRA Student books
-Note taking gear
-350 rounds of ammunition
-Eye and ear protection
-Knee pads/Shooting mat
-Elbow pads (optional)
FAILURE TO SAFELY HANDLE A FIREARM MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Please visit our website for policy information. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INFORMATION