There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Threats that military or police officers face often manifest differently to the private citizen. This course recognizes that and will equip you with the proper knowledge and skills to effectively defend yourself with your firearm in the event of deadly situation.
We will elevate your performance, increase your self-confidence, and will prepare you to deal with threats realistically.
In this course, you will learn How to Shoot, When to Shoot, and What to Do Afterwards.
- Proper body mechanics for more effective shooting
- Combat reloads to stay in the fight
- Various shooting positions for realistic encounters
- Mechanics for shooting on the move
- Situational awareness for the urban environment
- Use of force continuum for private citizens
- And more!
Expectations and Outcomes
All attendees will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Simply bring your government issued ID to the course.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- Semi-auto pistol
- Sturdy OWB tactical holster (no nylon, serpa holsters)
- 3 magazines
- 300 rounds ammo
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Knee Pad (optional)
- Rain Gear (we train rain or shine)
You are not required to have a Concealed Carry permit to attend this course. However, this course is required before you can progress to Combat Pistol Level 2: Protection in Urban Environments.