There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course will delve deeper into building the proper mindset, attitude, and confidence to safely and effectively deploy your firearm if faced with a deadly force encounter. All work will be done from concealment.
This is an intermediate level course that will further develop your capabilities with your every day carry firearm.
- Drawing from concealment
- Shooting on the move
- Close Quarters considerations
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Injured shooter weapons manipulations (drawing one-handed, etc.,)
- Protection of family and other third-parties
- AND MORE!!!
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- Semi-auto pistol with concealable
- Sturdy holster (no nylon or belly bands)
? - Garment for concealed draws
- 3 magazines
- 300 rounds ammo
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Rain gear (we train rain or shine)