The Urban Rifle Operator course is a 2-day designed to teach you the tactics and techniques to move through an urban environment in hostile conditions. During this course, you will receiving training on the same principles and tactical fundamentals of urban operations as taught to conventional and special operations.
This is an advanced course created for Barritus alumni only. You must have successfully completed either our Combat Rifle or Tactical Carbine/Pistol course.
An exception to this policy is made for active military, law enforcement, or veterans of one of the military services.
During this 2-day course you will receive in-depth instruction on the following:
- Individual movement techniques
- Movement in teams
- React to contact
- Crossing linear danger areas
- Movement formations
- Hand and arm signals
- Basic principles of room entry
- And more
Expectations and Outcomes
If you're looking to do a deeper dive into the tactical fundamentals we covered in other classes as well as get some reps in on more advanced drills, this is the course for you.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- 1 Carbine (556/223; 762x39; pistol caliber carbine, etc.) with tactical sling
- 3 carbine magazines (minimum)
- 600 rounds carbine
- Ability to carry 2 spare carbine mags on your person. (plate carrier, gun belt, LBE, etc)
- Wrap around eye protection
- Chamber flag
- Gun lube/cleaning kit
- Hearing protection
Optional gear (not required):
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Brimmed hat
- Long sleeve shirt
- Lawn chair
- Knee and elbow pads