There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course will dive deeper into the principles you were introduced to level 1 to make you a true student of the gun. We will push your skills to the next level as you execute realistic shooting and movement drills relevant to threats in the urban environment.
Attendees must have succesfully completed Combat Rifle 1 or our Tactical Carbine/Pistol course to register for this class.
- In depth treatment of shooting fundamentals
- Unorthodox fighting positions
- Individual moment tactics
- Movement in teams of two
- Barricaded shooting
- Introduction to room clearing
- And more
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- 1 carbine rifle (AR-15/AK/Or Other Semi Automatic Carbine) with a tactical sling
- 3 Magazines (magazines need to be affixed to your body, i.e. kydex holsters, plate carrier, etc)
- 500 rounds ammunition
- Tactical Sling
- Hearing Protections
- Eye Protection
- Knee/Elbow Pads (Optional)
- Rain Gear (We train rain/shine)