There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Learn to decisively engage and neutralize threats for the protection of self and others. In this course, we begin to transition you away from static flat range drills to more dynamic drills to prepare to face an active shooter, domestic terrorism, and other criminal threats within the urban environment.
Training will cover:
- Shooting and moving
- Use of cover and concealment
- Tactical decision making
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Shoot and no shoot scenarios
- Individual movement techniques
- Movement techniques by teams
- Fighting in and around vehicles
- and more.
Expectations and Outcomes
All attendees who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate at the end of class.
Simply bring your government issued ID to the class. You must have successfully completed Combat Pistol Level 1 or Tactical Carbine/Pistol course with us to take this class.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- Semi-auto pistol w/ a sturdy tactical holster (no belly bands, nylon, or Serpa holsters)
- 3 magazines
- 600 rounds ammo
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Knee Pad (optional)
- Rain Gear (we train rain or shine)