2 Day Advance Carbine & Pistol Stress Fire Course
Intermediate - Level II
Duration: Two (2) Days
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is an Advance Course. Students attending this course are required to have completed a Level 1 Carbine or Level 1 Gunfighter course with proficiency & understanding of Weapons Handling and Weapons Safety – Not recommended for first-time shooters. This course is for students that have experience with fundamental first aid, weapon systems, and want to take their weapon handling skills to the next level learning weapons handing and tactics that may be new to them. This course is meant to push you physically in order to closely replicate what effect fatigue has on your, decision making, shooting, and weapon handling proficiency. This is a very physical demanding course. It will stress students’ bodies and mind to the point of the exhaustion while simultaneously helping students move beyond the plateaus, they had reached prior to attending the course.
- Quick Review of Fundamentals of Marksmanship, Combative Draw stroke & Safe Weapon Handling
- 50 Yard Zero
- Obtain proficiency in carbine and pistol carrying positions low carry, low ready, high ready, high carry and Ten Gun
- Stress Fire Shooting: Utilizing the best carry positions in order to run to various shooting lines and effectively engage single to multiple threats
- Bi Lateral Shooting (Walking forward, backward, left and right) with and without obstacles and barricades
- Strong Hand and Off Hand Shooting (Pistol Only)
- Shooting and Walking (Forward, Right, Left, Backward) "Cone Drills"
- Buddy Team Movements entry level SUT (S.mall U.nit. T.actics)
Advanced, Intermediate, CCW, Rifle
Equivalent of Level 1 Carbine Course or Level 1 Gunfighter course completion
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your Concealed Carry Weapons permit once you register.
( *denotes required)
*Carbine Rifle and Pistol
*Applicable Weapon Retention Holster with Applicable Weapon Sling/Carry system
*300 rounds pistol and 300 rounds carbine
*Eye and Ear Protection (Prescription glasses are fine)
*Water and food are the responsibility of the student. - We Train Through Lunch.
Seasonal and Weather Specific Clothing
If you want to train in it: Tactical Gear (Vest with plates, Belt, Helmet) - Knee and Elbow Padding
Weapons cleaning kit