There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This class is for the shooter who understands Basic Firearms skills.
We will cover Safety, Holster choices, Drawing from the holster, Flash Sight Picture, Close Quarters Target Aquisition, Using a Barricaded Postion and Malfunctions.
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will receive a course completion certificate
Basic, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training
Any of the following;
- Completion of any NRA Pistol class
- Completion of any Basic Pistol class
- DD214 (Black Out Private Information)
- Any Previous Pistol experience (contact instructors for more information)
- Your Pistol with appropriate holster. (Rentals are available but are limited)
- Ammunition for your caliber. Approximately 75-100 rounds.
- A safe attitude towards firearms.
- Do Not bring a loaded gun to class.