There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is the classroom and range course which meets and covers all the NRA, USCCA, and LSP requirements to obtain your conceal carry permit.
Over 1 million students have taken the U.S. Concealed Carry Association’s course offerings across the nation. Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is a comprehensive classroom course for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense. If you are new to handguns, this is a great introduction to everything you need to know to start your self-protection journey.
This course is a complete guide to understanding the basics of firearms ownership, safety, and nomenclature, and how it applies to home- or self-defense. After this class, students will feel confident to act as their family’s first line of defense in the event of a home invasion or other critical incident.
- Developing a Personal and Home Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Gear and Gadgets
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
- Basic and Advanced Skills
Personal Safety, Handgun Safety, Handgun Fundamentals, Handgun Operation, Handgun Selection, Physiological Reactions to Violent Encounters
Expectations and Outcomes
Each Student Must:
- Hit the silhouette area of a B-27 target 36 times in 36 attempts; 12 rounds each at 6 feet, 10 feet, and 15 feet, while performing at least 1 safe reload at each distance.
- Receive an acceptable score on a Basic Pistol Shooting Course examination.
Upon completion of the above mention, student will be provide a certificate
CCW, Scenario Based Training, USCCA Courses, Virtual Simulation
- Please bring a copy of you DL or state approved identification
- Please bring a copy of the CCW application. You can download the from here LSP CHP Application
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- Ammunition - 50
- Close-toed Shoes
- Pen & Notebook
- Extra Magazines - 3
- Speed Loader