There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Join us for a women-only Introduction to Handguns Course About the Women’s Basic Pistol Course If you’re looking for an opportunity to join other women in learning the basics about firearms, this Women’s Basic Pistol and Handgun Selection course is for you.
This course is small and intimate—and just for women. When you join us in this course you’ll enjoy: ·
Increased self-confidence and self-awareness
· Greater ability to ensure your loved ones are safe
· Confidence in choosing pistols that fit you perfectly
· Increased appreciation for a competitive sport Our courses are small, so we can focus on your safety, provide personal attention, and help you learn to shoot in a safe, fun environment.
What you’ll learn: This course is a blend of classroom and practical on-the-range instruction in which you’ll learn:
· Basic firearm safety rules and safe gun handling
· The parts and operations of semi-automatic pistols and revolvers
· The fundamentals of shooting: grip, stance, aiming, sight alignment, trigger control, and follow-through
· Ammunition types and selection
· How to choose a firearm that fits you—you might be surprised at what you’re most comfortable with!
· Numerous tips for situational awareness, avoiding conflict, and personal protection
- Developing a Personal and Home Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Gear and Gadgets
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
- Basic and Advanced Skills...
Expectations and Outcomes
At the end of this course, students will have learned the following:
- Universal Safety Rules
- Firing Cycle of a Handgun
- Natural and Neutral Shooting Platform
- Proper shooting grip
- The use of Deadly Force
Basic, Air Gun, Virtual Simulation
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
What to bring:
- FMJ - 50
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Range Bag
- Close-toed Shoes
- Pen & Notebook