We offer a combined Ohio Concealed Carry Class and NSSF First Shots to give students more training in a one day class. Ohio requires 6hrs of classroom and 2hrs of range time.
Ohio Concealed Handgun:
- Training & Educational Requirements
- Application Process
- Sheriff's Criteria for Issuing License
- Duties That Accompany Holding a CHL
- Private Property and Work Place
- Deadly Force
- Firearm Safety
- Range Safety
- Building Pistol Skills
Expectations and Outcomes
When passing the class student's will receive thier certificate to apply for your Ohio Concealed Carry license.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
- Handgun(Must be in excellent working condition and well maintained)
- 50 rounds of ammunition minimum(75-100rds May needed to pass the required range portion depending on experience)(Factory ammo no reloads)
- Ear and eye protection
- Clothing suitable for the weather. No tank top, Spaghetti String or low cut shirts(This keeps an ejected hot casing from burning an area you don't want burned).
- Hat with a brim
- Rugged shoes or boots(No open toe shoes Example: flip flops or sandals)