There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Ohio Concealed Carry class 6hr classroom and 2hr range time.
Ohio Concealed Handgun:
- Training & Educational Requirements
- Application Process
- Sheriff's Criteria for Issuing License
- Duties That Accompany Holding a CHL
- Private Property and Work Place
- Deadly Force
Expectations and Outcomes
When passing the class student's will receive thier certificate to apply for your Ohio Concealed Carry license.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
- Firearm(Must be in excellent working condition and well maintained)
- Students will need a minimum of 50rds(No Reloads)
- 1 or more spare magazines
- Ear and eye protection
- Clothing suitable for the weather. No tank top, Spaghetti String or low cut shirts(This keeps an ejected hot casing from burning an area you don't want burned).
- Hat with a brim
- Rugged shoes or boots(No open toe shoes Example: flip flops or sandals)