There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
In this module, Danny expands on the building blocks outlined in Women’s Basic Pistol, with a detailed and visual explanation of the differences, the pros, and the cons of semi-automatics and revolvers; and even how these firearms can malfunction (and the procedures for correcting those malfunctions). We then introduce you to holster options for concealed carry and what every woman (and man) should know about establishing boundaries using the “color codes of awareness.” This lesson is summarized with a number of on and off-the-range exercises, allowing the student to put these intermediate skills to practice.
- Revolvers vs. Semi-Automatics
- Bullets and Ballistics
- Cycle of Operation
- Common Malfunctions
- Holsters and Concealed Carry
- Establishing Personal Boundaries
- Shooting Fundamentals Review
- Putting It Into Practice (Live Fire for this will be conducted during the Defensive Pistol class)
Intermediate, USCCA Courses, Women's Only Courses
- Women's Handgun & Self-Defense Fundamentals: Basic Pistol