There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This class is for anyone with little to no experience handling a firearm. Students will learn in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with hands-on instruction that includes 4 hours of classroom and range exercises. The time spent on the range includes firing 10 rounds from a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol.
- Rules of safe gun handling
- Revolver vs. semi-automatic
- Loading & unloading a firearm
- Ammunition Types & Selection
- Introduction & tour of the gun range
- Continued opportunities for skill development
Expectations and Outcomes
Learn basic safety and handling of firearms and fire a weapon which has very little recoil to build confidence.
- Eye and ear protection (will be provided if you don't have any)
- Baseball type hat
- Proper range attire*