There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This comprehensive 1-day firearms training course will go much deeper than the Level 1 course and will pick up where it left off.
Ammunition must be new manufacture (Federal, Remington, Winchester, etc.)
Absolutely no reloaded or remanufactured ammunition!
Course duration: 1 day (8 hours)
Course difficulty: Beginner. No experience necessary!
- Advanced handling skills
- Advanced shooting drills
- Working from vehicles
- Working as part of a tactical team
- Advanced malfunction clearance
- Longer distance skills
- Intro to CQB skills
Expectations and Outcomes
All graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Must have completed Level 1.
- Note pad and pen
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Baseball type cap
- AR-15 or M-4 type rifle with iron sights and / or electronic sight
- Sling (optional but preferred)
- At least 2 magazines
- Gun cleaning kit
- AR-15 type rifle
- Rifle magazine carriers
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Hydration system and/or water
- Clothing suitable for contact with the ground
- Elbow and knee pads (optional but recommended)
If you are using an electronic / red dot sight, it must be zero magnification. We also recommend having back-up iron sights on your rifle in case your electronic sight goes down.
Ammunition requirements: 200 rounds of .223 / 5.56 rifle ammunition