There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Just as preventive medicine is a holistic healthcare approach aimed at preventing disease, Preventative Defense (or PreFense®) is a holistic approach to threat management and protection from bad things that happen to good people. Rather than just fighting off threats when they arise, PreFense® teaches average people how to avoid violent confrontations altogether. The system was developed by Steve Tarani of Global Resource Services.
This is an interactive workshop that empowers everyday people to protect themselves and their loved ones from real-world threats at home, at school, at work, or while travelling. Using your common sense and good habits, PreFense® teaches you how to:
- Lower your threat profile, making you significantly less vulnerable
- Identify and disrupt pre-attack behaviors before they escalate
- Avoid, mitigate, and even defend against a physical assault using protective concepts
- Use your environment as an extension of your awareness to manage any threat
- Recognize the one denominator common to all human predators and leverage it against them
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will have a FAR better understanding of the predatory mindset, and how to use that knowledge to keep themselves and their loved ones safe from predators.
Students will recieve a PreFense® certifacation from Global Resource Services
Active Shooter Response Training, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Seminars / Lectures
Note taking material.