There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Illinois CCL Renewal Class
Renewal Class for the IL CCL Permit can be taken up to 1 year prior to permit expiration, but application cannot be submitted prior to the 5 months before expiration of existing CCL.
There will be an additional fee of $153.53 due to the Illinois State Police at the time of submitting the application for renewal.
- All Applicable State and Federal Laws Relating to Ownership, Storage, Carry and Transportation of a Firearm (classroom minimum 2 hours)
- The Act relating to the ownership, storage, carry and transportation of a firearm:
- Emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/10(h) which includes instruction on the appropriate and awful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed firearm
- Emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/65 which includes instruction on prohibited areas and the parking lot exemption
- The FOID Act 430 ILCS 65/1
- All relevant portions of the ILCS including, but not limited to:
- 720 ILCS 5/7-1. Use of force in defense of a person
- 720 ILCS 5/7-2. Use of force in defense of a dwelling
- 720 ILCS 5/7-3. Use of force in defense of other property
- 720 ILCS 24/-1. Unlawful use of weapons
- Definitions of dwelling, aggressor, forcible felony, and unlawful use of weapons pursuant to ILCS.
- Firearm Handling and Qualification (minimum 1 hour)
- Handgun and marksmanship fundamentals
Expectations and Outcomes
The Illinois Concealed Carry permit is valid for 5 years. Our renewal classes are 3 hours long and meet the Illinois State Police requirements for the Illinois Concealed Carry Permit. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate which is required when renewing their Illinois Concealed Carry Permit.
- Valid IL Concealed Carry Permit
- FOID card
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
Class will be at the below link: Class tarts at 8am sharp
You will need hand gun and 60 rounds of ammo.
The 4 firearms safety rules will be enforced at all times.